Bank of Scotland St James Quarter
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||09.00 - 20.00|
|Tuesday||09.00 - 20.00|
|Wednesday||09.00 - 20.00|
|Thursday||09.00 - 20.00|
|Friday||09.00 - 20.00|
|Saturday||10.00 - 18.00|
|Sunday||11.00 - 17.00|
You can find us at St James Quarter, Edinburgh.
Bringing you exciting new services designed to cater to modern banking needs. Drop in and visit our Knowledge Bar for help with account queries, servicing and online banking and mobile app coaching.
Visit our Home Buying Service for advice on buying your first home or remortgaging through us, our specialist colleagues are waiting to help you.
Take a look at everything our new branch has to offer.
Home Buying Service
Whether you're taking your first step on the property ladder or looking for a bigger home to grow into, our Home Buying Service is here to help you. A dedicated space with interactive digital tools and content to navigate your Home Buying Journey at every stage with the support of our specialist colleagues.
Drop in and visit our Knowledge Bar where we can help you with your account queries or show you the best way to use your mobile app or online banking.
Drop in for a chat or give us a call
If you have any questions about how we can help you, call in for a chat with one of our friendly advisors or call us on 0345 602 0000.
Virtual and face to face events on a whole range of topics from home buying and interior design, to lifestyle and business, and you don't need to be a Bank of Scotland customer to attend.
We'll be looking to introduce our free events programme when it's safe to do so.
Can we save you a trip?
Managing your money from home is the safest way right now, and there's so much you can do online:
- Internet Banking or on our app – to stay on top of payments, you can manage direct debits and standing orders, and even pay in a cheque on our app (up to £1,000 per cheque and £2,000 in total per day).
- Planning a move? To keep your plans moving, you can calculate your borrowing online, as well as speak to a Mortgage Adviser over video or phone.
- Need to manage your overdraft? Visit our overdraft hub.
- Applying for a loan? More information about loans.
- Need a home insurance quote? Visit our home insurance hub.