Find a Branch
Search by Address, City or Postcode
Can we save you a trip? Managing your money from home is the safest way right now, and there’s so much you can do online:
- Internet Banking or on our app – to stay on top of payments, you can manage direct debits and standing orders, and even pay in a cheque on our app (up to £1,000 per cheque and £2,000 in total per day). Registeror Log in
- Planning a move? To keep your plans moving, you can calculate your borrowing online, as well as speak to a Mortgage Adviser over video or phone.
- Need to manage your overdraft? Visit our overdraft hub.
- Applying for a loan? More information about loans.
- Need a home insurance quote? Visit our home insurance hub.
Bank at your local Post Office You can also do your everyday banking at your local Post Office, such as check your balance, make withdrawals and pay cash or cheques into your current account at Post Office counters. Make sure you check their website for up-to-date information about opening hours.
Coronavirus help and support We’re here to support you if you’ve been affected by coronavirus. Latest information
Branch Closures The way our customers choose to bank with us is constantly changing and evolving. As a result, sometimes it is necessary to close, relocate or even open new branches. Visit our branch closures page to find out more.
British Sign Language (BSL) If you'd prefer to use BSL, you can book branch appointments with an interpreter, or you can talk to us online with SignVideo - our BSL video chat service. Find out more about facilities if you’re Deaf or hearing-impaired.