Bank of Scotland Lesmahagow
09.30 - 13.30Closed Today 09.30 - 13.30Closed Today 09.30 - 13.30Closed Today Closed Today
9 AbbeygreenLesmahagow, ML11 0EQ
Lesmahagow ML11 0EQ
0345 780 1801
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||09.30 - 13.30|
|Wednesday||09.30 - 13.30|
|Friday||09.30 - 13.30|
At our Lesmahagow branchUsing our branch machines You can still do some of your essential banking at the machines inside our branches. These include:Taking out cash.Checking your balance.Transferring money.Paying in cheques.
Can we save you a trip?Managing your money from home is the safest way right now, and there’s so much you can do online:
- Internet Banking or on our app – to stay on top of payments, you can manage direct debits and standing orders, and even pay in a cheque on our app (up to £1,000 per cheque and £2,000 in total per day).
- Planning a move? To keep your plans moving, you can calculate your borrowing online, as well as speak to a Mortgage Adviser over video or phone.
- Need to manage your overdraft? Visit our overdraft hub.
- Applying for a loan? More information about loans.
- Need a home insurance quote? Visit our home insurance hub.
Mortgage calculatorIf you’re looking to buy a house, move or remortgage to us, try our mortgage calculator to see what you could borrow.